PIETA ROSE.
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
lairofthemongoosesss
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(25)
►
November
(1)
▼
Oktober
(10)
BRIAN.
D9 RESERVE EAST COAST TOUR.
EAST COAST TOUR.
AG100.
RELAX (Iphone edition).
PROGRESS REPORT.
THE E.
PRAYING HANDS.
ANGEL.
PIETA ROSE.
►
Juni
(1)
►
Mei
(11)
►
April
(2)
Popular Post
RELAX (Iphone edition).
It's the week end and like every saturday the fam and I go get breakfast and relax at one of our favorite french bakery. haha Sergio an...
SLEEVE
PROGRESS REPORT.
Here is a look on a back piece I'm working on. I did a quick pass on it today.
D9 RESERVE EAST COAST TOUR.
BRIAN.
The brother Brian flew from Dallas Texas to get his sleeve started. Check it out...
EAST COAST TOUR.
We did it! Right after that my friends landed from France to come visit me,we drove from The west coast to the east. After a 52 hours drive,...
AG100.
Here is a progress report on the brother AG. Most of the medusa is fresh the rest is healed up. I still have a lot of work to do on this pie...
THE E.
Our good friend ''The E'' flew in from New Jersey to get his sleeve started. Check it out... My brother from a bigger mother...
PRAYING HANDS.
I have been doing a lot of praying hands lately. Here is the one I did today.
BUDDHA.
It's a wrap with the brother Drew on his Buddhist half sleeve. Check it out...
Minggu, 06 Oktober 2013
PIETA ROSE.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
online marketing
?php>?php>
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar